Friday, January 14, 2011

The Darr Family

I recently did family portraits for my brothers girlfriend, Lindsay. This was the first time I had met any of her sisters. When I met them at the park, I was confused.. I didn't know one single family could have so many blondes. From a distance.. I honestly could not tell which one was Lindsay. Fortunately, I figured it out with my ingenious intelligence. To get to the point, this was a lot of fun. It was easy and relaxing to shoot because they were all pretty much lenient on any pose I was wanting to do. Not to mention, they were a very beautiful family... so that makes my job a little easier. Any who, here are a few shots that made my 'favorites' file:
                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment