Thursday, October 28, 2010

Montana.. Big Sky Country

My trip to Montana has only been a day and a half so far, but we have done SO much! A lot of people say, "Well what is in Montana that is so special?" Well, I told a friend the other day, "A photographer going to Montana is like a shopaholic going to Paris". I love it here. It's not too cold yet, so I'm not freezing. Everywhere you go, there is a mountain in sight and it's breathtaking. My first day here Travis took me around town to see what this town was like. He showed me a road that practically drives into the Missouri River. I had never seen a huge river, so I asked if we could park the car and get out. I took so many pictures of the scenery. The sun was PERFECT (5:30) and everything felt so relaxed.
Needless to say, this town really makes me want to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment